Previous experience with residential insulation/HVAC sales and/or technical sale.
- Pre-set appointments provided.
- 24 years local company.
- BPI Certifications, big plus.
- Experience with competitors, big plus.
- Pay-commission; draw negotiable. Benefits.
- Great Opportunity for Growth!
Job Description and Requirements
Education: High School Diploma or GED and 2+ years of advanced education or equivalent technical education or experience.
License/Certification: Building Performance Institute Certification, currently enrolled in the certification program.
Experience: Relevant residential construction/remodeling experience. HVAC Technical experience a plus. Must be comfortable working with required tools and equipment.
Physical: Must have a full range of body movements, including use of hands and able to lift 50 lbs. and perform considerable stooping and kneeling.
Hours of Work: Normal work hours are either 8:00 am to 6:00 pm or 10:00 am to 8:00 pm with availability to work Saturday morning Sales Leads.
- Go to Outside Sales Leads and conduct building science testing in the home, including test-in and test-out, utilizing all applicable tools and preparing proposals for the homeowner.
- Understand and present financing options along with proposals.
- Understand and present all local/state utility incentive programs related to building science in the applicable marketplace.
- Work individually and as part of a team to ensure superior customer satisfaction and a positive working environment
Prerequisite: Must own Laptop computer, valid Drivers License, reliable transportation.