Our services include a full inspection for health and safety issues and could also improve the indoor quality of your air.Learn more
Classic Cozy works with EnergyStart program to Cost-effectively improve your home´s energy efficiency.Learn more
We are dedicated to improving the quality of life for our customers, but we also work towards creating a better world for tomorrow. That’s why we deliver home performance with Energy Star.Learn more
ClassicCozy works with Energy Star program to Cost-effectively improve your home´s energy efficiency. Our specially-trained employees evaluate your home using state-of-the-art equipment and recommend comprehensive improvements that will yield the best results.
Insulation & Weatherization
Up to 40 percent of your winter heating bill could be leaking out of your poorly insulated house and going toward building up ice on your roof. Not only is that a waste of money, but it could also be causing costly damage to your exterior paint, siding, roof and trim.
Replacement Doors & Windows
ClassicCozy is the one of the only central New York Certified Contractor that offers replacement windows and doors. We have over 20 years experience installing replacement windows and doors that are energy efficient and match the integrity of your home.
Heating & Cooling Systems
Classic Cozy can also install and replace your heating systems. After a full evaluation, they can determine which system and plan would be most efficient for you.
Fireplaces, Gas & Pellet Stoves
We sell and install fireplaces and gas & pellet stoves to keep Central New York beautiful, warm and homey. We match the design of your home to make sure our product is a beautiful addition. For more information, call our offices or stop by our showroom and browse our selection yourself.
We understand it is equally important for commercial enterprises to control energy prices. Controlling energy in commercial buildings takes insulation and expertise. Classic Cozy has been in insulation services for more than 2o years and can provide commercial insulation from roof to foundation.
- The house does feel noticeably warmer even in these extra cold temperatures. Even more than that, the dangerous masses of ice that use to form on the back of our house are no more. All of the work done by Classic Cozy & Construction has been solid and well done--we received everything we hoped to get from the work and, if there is money in our budget, would like to have Classic Cozy install new windows and doors this year. We shall see.
- We recently contracted with Classic Cozy for some work to be done as the results of ice damage to our home this past winter. Work included retrofit insulation in attic spaces as well as general carpentry work involved with removal of door and windows and the installation of a gliding patio door.""Throughout the process, the workers involved performed in a very professional manner. Their attention to detail, daily cleanup and overall courteous demeanor was exceptional." "Needless to say we are very happy with the results of the project and would highly recommend Classic Cozy to anyone who is need in
- Classic Cozy installed blown-in cellulose insulation into the attic of my house. Their work was professional and was priced reasonably. Our house is now more comfortable and easier to heat. I recommend Classic Cozy to anyone who needs quality work done on their home.
- We have an old house. We are trying to update it by replacing only what is necessary, by using what is there as a base, and adding new materials wisely, conserving natural resources. We hire Classic Cozy to do this because they understand our philosophy and is knowledgeable about environmentally sound materials and Energy Star products. When dealing with an old house, every time you open up a wall there is bound to be a surprise, in addition to the sagging and settling and old building standards normally encountered. Classic Cozy & Constructon experience in dealing with this has made
- Last year Classic Cozy exceeded my expectations during the insulation of my home. They were intelligent and professional from the initial assessment all the way through to the estimate and the actual insulation process. Not only did they reduce the air flow in my home by 30%, they helped me take advantage of the financial benefits available from the Energy Star program. I have already recommended them to my friends